Pansies are one of my favorite flowers. They are among the first available to buy in spring and the last to survive the frosts of fall. When we were at the grocery store a couple of days ago, they had lots and lots of pansies in containers.
This pattern is available as a pdf here.
I love Spring and the new, fresh things it brings.
I’ve had such fun and discovered so many blogs through link parties and for a while now, I’ve been thinking about adding a link party to Super Mom – No Cape. The thought then occurred… what could I do that would be different from all the other great link parties already out there.
Quilting… there are lots of those. Sewing… lots of those too. General craft link ups; more of those than I care to count. But after doing some research, I discovered that there don’t seem to be any link parties specifically for embroidery in its many forms and variations.
So I’m going to give this a try and see if anyone is interested in linking up each Monday on my Vintage Embroidery Monday post.
The rules are simple:
1. The project can be anything you’ve made as long as it includes embroidery stitches in some form. Such projects might be but are not limited to redwork, blackwork, goldwork, bluework, (etc), counted cross-stitch, crazy quilting, crewel, silk ribbon, pulled thread, hardanger and sashiko.
2. Link directly to your blog post, not to your blog home page.
3. If you happen to sell your embroidery or embroidery patterns, feel free to link up to a blog post you’ve written about a project you’re selling, but No direct links to shops or websites selling things.
4. This will be a curated link party. In other words, if a link does not conform to the three simple rules above, it will be removed.
The next three are more requests than rules. They are by no means a requirement to take part in the party:
5. Please link back to the Stitchery Link Party with a text link somewhere in your post.
6. As well, please share the love and visit one or two (or more) of the other links and take time to leave a comment.
7. I would, of course, love it if you decide to follow me but it’s not necessary in order to take part in the link party. (If you do decide to follow me, you can subscribe to e-mail updates in the box on the upper right hand side bar. Buttons to follow me on other social media are in the upper left hand side bar.)