Happy Monday Everyone!
Today’s Vintage Workbasket Embroidery Pattern is sure to make you smile. These adorable motifs for Santas, Elves, Angel and Bells are just too cute for words.
I can see them stitched on so many different things… a crazy quilt block, bookmarks, the pockets of an advent calendar or ornaments just to name a few.
They’re small enough that they’ll stitch up quickly so they’d be a great take along project.
Vintage Workbasket Embroidery Pattern – Small Christmas Motifs downloadable PDF
WELCOME TO STITCHERY LINK PARTY #135
For those who are newly subscribed or are visiting for the first time, every Monday I host a link party in which I invite others to share their hand embroidery projects.
If you’ve never linked up to a link party before and would like to join in, I’ve written a quick tutorial on How to Link Up to a Link Party. It provides step-by-step instructions for linking to this party (or any other link party you might like to participate in.)
The rules for the Stitchery Link Party are simple:
- The project can be anything as long as it includes hand embroidery stitches in some form. Such projects might be but are not limited to redwork, blackwork, goldwork, bluework, (etc), counted cross-stitch, crazy quilting, crewel, silk ribbon, pulled thread, hardanger and sashiko.
These projects do not have to be vintage or vintage inspired. All styles are welcome as long as it’s hand embroidered.
- Link directly to your blog post, not to your blog home page.
- If you happen to sell your embroidery or embroidery patterns, feel free to link up to a blog post you’ve written about a project you’re selling, but No direct links to shops or websites selling things.
- This will be a curated link party. In other words, if a link does not conform to the three simple rules above, it will be removed.
The next three are more requests than rules. They are by no means a requirement to take part in the party:
- Please link back to the Stitchery Link Party with a text link somewhere in your post.
- As well, please share the love and visit one or two (or more) of the other links and take time to leave a comment.
- It would be wonderful if you decided to follow me but it’s not necessary in order to take part in the link party.