Today I’m sharing another member of the band.
The veggies must be rocking it out because this sweet pepper is really drumming up a storm!
Vintage Workbasket Embroidery Pattern – Sweet Pepper Drumming on a Kettle downloadable pdf.
Welcome to Stitchery Link Party #17
For those who may be visiting for the first time… every Monday I host a link party in which I invite others to share their hand embroidery projects. I am constantly amazed and inspired by the items that are linked up each week.
You’ll want to check out not only this week’s party but previous ones as well. Parties #1 through #14 can be accessed by clicking on “Stitchery Link Party” in the categories section of the left hand side bar.
I try to make sure to have this post scheduled to go live at 7 am EDT (11 am UTC) Monday mornings so that those who like to plan their posts and linking ahead of time can count on the party being up and ready for them at the same time each week.
The rules for linking up are simple:
1. The project can be anything you’ve made as long as it includes embroidery stitches in some form. Such projects might be but are not limited to redwork, blackwork, goldwork, bluework, (etc), counted cross-stitch, crazy quilting, crewel, silk ribbon, pulled thread, hardanger and sashiko.
These projects do not have to be vintage or vintage inspired. All styles are welcome as long as it’s hand embroidered.
2. Link directly to your blog post, not to your blog home page.
3. If you happen to sell your embroidery or embroidery patterns, feel free to link up to a blog post you’ve written about a project you’re selling, but No direct links to shops or websites selling things.
4. This will be a curated link party. In other words, if a link does not conform to the three simple rules above, it will be removed.
The next three are more requests than rules. They are by no means a requirement to take part in the party:
5. Please link back to the Stitchery Link Party with a text link somewhere in your post. Or if you’d prefer you can use the cool button that our son designed for me.
Simply copy and paste the code you’ll find under the button in my left side bar. You can add it to your post or to the sidebar of your blog.
6. As well, please share the love and visit one or two (or more) of the other links and take time to leave a comment.
7. I would, of course, love it if you decide to follow me but it’s not necessary in order to take part in the link party. (If you do decide to follow me, you can subscribe to e-mail updates in the box on the upper right hand side bar. You will then be sent an activation e-mail. Once you click on the link in that e-mail, you will begin receiving updates each time I post. Buttons to follow me on other social media are in the upper left hand side bar.)
Oh and don’t worry if you’ve never linked up to a link party before, I’ve written a quick tutorial called How to Link Up to a Link Party to help you not only link up to this party but to any link party you might like to participate in.